A Cloud Based, 21st Century Law Practice,
- Clients no longer have to leave their homes to consult with an attorney.
- For years now, our clients have had complete access to their own case files via the internet.
- In the comfort and convenience of their own home, our clients have the ability to view court documents, photographs, videos, legal papers, memos, letters, transcripts of testimony, police reports, and even crime scene photos and lab reports, on their own computer or mobile device, at any time of the day or night.
- Not only can clients view their own file at any time, clients can send us messages and add comments to documents and exhibits. Without having to leave their homes, clients can even upload their own documents, photographs and letters so that their attorney can view them and review them.
- As clients and potential clients have always known, our office has always had a 24/7 answering service which could put the client in touch with an attorney at any time in case of an emergency.
- In addition, clients and potential clients have always had the ability to message an attorney, either through the web site portal or via email, whenever they have a question, a comment or an issue that they would like to discuss and which is weighing heavily on their minds.
- Now, attorney-client meetings can be held face-to-face using a computer or cell phone through a variety of online meeting platforms. Clients no longer have to trek into Manhattan to get the benefit of a Manhattan law firm. Of course, we still maintain a full-service office if the client wants a face-to-face meeting with an attorney.
- In addition, our office and our website are set up to conveniently process payments using credit cards, debit cards as well as E-checks, and wire transfers.
- Hiring a lawyer can often be an inconvenience. This is especially so when the clients are involved in a stressful experience that requires them to seek legal advice. Our office strives to make the process easier for the client in these uncertain times. Client convenience and client satisfaction are, and always have been, top priorities for our firm.
Learn more about the Client Portal our firm uses to give you complete security and easy access to all of your case information.